photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Friday, June 14, 2013

Dancing Flower Petals & Feathers

Hello,
I apologize that I have not been socializing much lately. I have not been joining any link party since last Tuesday. The reason was that suddenly things got very busy here. Everything were happening at the same time and I can not focus on my blog. I am sure you must have faced the same situation in the past.  Also I was focus on creating my first youtube video tutorial {here}. I am very thrilled to have hit the button and published it just now. I worked very hard the last few days. You know when you do something for the first time, everything is trying and error. I worked until almost 4 am for 2 nights in a row. Now it has gotten a little easier. I know it will be a lot easier for my next video tutorial.

Also, please apologize that I am posting images about feathers again. I do not know why that I am into feathers and water color lately. I find it very soothing painting feathers using water colors.

I also successfully created a short movie about  feathers and flower petals. This is an experimental video and I do not publish this video on youtube. 

Steven was a way for a few days so I had plenty of time by myself and shot these videos simultaneously with the video tutorial now on youtube.  The flowers are the peonies and roses that I posted in the past {here and here}. Eventually they are dying so shooting a video of them and the water color feathers together seems to be a great idea.


 









As mentioned many time before how I love painting with water color; I also found out that I love capture the delicate color of water color on camera. To me it feels like I was trying to repaint the painting itself only this time I am using camera as a tool and lighting as a canvas.










Thank you so much for reading!
Have a great week end Everyone!

Linked to;
Savvy Southern Style 
Clean & Scentsible

3 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful! Watercolor is a difficult medium and you have made it look effortless! I found your blog through wordless wednesday and started following - I think it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your paintings of feathers are beautiful. Your are so talented! take care, Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the pictures. You do a great job capturing both the painting and the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!