photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Home Decor Journal/Collage July '13 {video}


This month's journal is about romantic and blue color.
I love the image of the woman sitting on the sofa. It is romantic and sensual at the same time. 

Adding other images creates balance and sense of playfulness to my July 2013 journal/collage.

Creating this journal is about having fun and collecting image that inspiring. They do not have to  tie together. I found it is a good way to train your eye into putting color and composition together.

Come and see how I made my home decor/fashion journal/collage {here}





3 comments:

  1. Lovely journal Ellya, lovely design :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the colors. Thank you for sharing it at What We Accomplished Wednesdays. Have a great week!

    Hugs,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one post I also share with you something hope you like it. Double everyday items as stylish storage. Bread baskets, water pitchers, and large mixing bowls are just some of the functional kitchen objects that can serve as convenient containers when not in use.
    Indirekte Beleuchtung

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!