photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Sun Flower Water Color & Video (Revised)

As you all know by now; I really enjoy painting with water color.
My last Sun Flower water color painting video was not a good quality at all. I did not test it prior shooting the video. When I finally down loaded into the computer I saw what the problem was. It was too much light.

For the past few days I thought about it a lot. And I decided that I was going to paint and shoot all over again. Which I did this afternoon.

Please come and see how I paint the Sun Flower this time. {here}.

I also took a few pictures right after shooting the video.






Hope you are having a fantastic summer so far.
Thank you for reading!

 504 Main
The Charm of Home

2 comments:

  1. Hi I am following you through G+.
    Thank you,
    Ellya

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful painting! I love finding other watercolor artists out there! Thanks for your comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!