photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Friday, October 11, 2013

Let What You Love Be What You Do





Today I would like to take the opportunity to write about how lucky and grateful I am to have been enjoy life, happy, breathing and do what I like to do most. The reason for I am saying this is because 9 years 3 months a go to be exact I was laying on a hospital bed for 2 months.  I do not usually talk about this but it is a part of my life; the darkest part when I was very sick and vulnerable not knowing what life would be when I finally got out from the hospital. It was more than 9 years a go. I was not married to Steven at the time but we were dating not even a year when it all happened. 

Today, I have been married to Steven for 8 years and 3 months. I am married to the man who stood by me when I was hospitalized and take care of me all the way right after and until today.   Not only that, I feel blessed and lucky because he let me do what ever makes me happy.  To me things that makes me happy is something very simple like 'the flow of my water color paint', ' the cake that I baked the other day', 'the laugh and jokes that Steven and I tell each other', 'the trip we go together', 'the nice compliment I constantly receive when cook dinner for Steven', 'the support and the saying yes I got from Steven'. Those are priceless, those are what makes me happy. And most of all and most of the time, those are simple gestures that supporting in what I want to do in order to make me happy and be able to express myself like taking photography classes, letting me re decorate our new home. Yes I am into photography now and I think I am serious in learning more about it. I love Steven for letting me do what makes me happy may be it is because he knows that I do not have family here in United States and Without his support I can not express myself and therefor I will be sad thinking about my family and son so far away and rarely get be together with them.  Yes I married the man of my dream. And I can only think about  the nicest things and happiest moments that Steven and I will be having in our future together.

What about you? What makes you happy? Seeing your child walking for the first time maybe? Hearing your child saying mama or daddy for the first time? Painting lesson that you took yesterday? Or to see a flower bloom in your garden?

So let's celebrate for the things that we are able to do to make us happy.

My apologize that I edited this post sentences since last time you read it. I am not very good in writing English because English is my second language but I do love writing. My apologize if I made mistakes.









Thank you so much for stopping by, and
have a wonderful week end to you.





 photo Linkedto_zps7da192d4.jpg
 MONDAY
 Piggy in Polka Dots {Party In Polka Dots} by Shelley
Pursuit of Functional Home by Judy
Twelve O Eight {Inspiration Monday} by Tanya
Lines Across {Monday Funday} by Rachel
Sumo's Sweet Stuff by Sumo
It's So Very Cheri {It's Party Time}
Homemaker On A Dime  {Creative Blogger Party & Hop} by SJ
Creative Mondays by Claire
Colours Dekor {Colors Dekor..The Weekly Story} by Patricia
The Dedicated House {Make It Pretty Monday} by Kathryn
Home Coming {The DIY'ers}

TUESDAY
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia by Kristin
The Blackberry Vine {Tuesday To Do Party)
Lady Bug Blessings {Handmade Tuesday} by Kristen
Not Just A Housewife {Show Me What Ya Got} by Stacy
Cup Cakes And Crinoline {Project Inspired} by Mary Beth 
Our Delightful Home {Show Me What You Got} by Mrs. Delightful
A stroll Thru Life {Inspire Me Tuesday} by Marty

WEDNESDAY
The Blissful Bee {Work It Wednesday} by Amy
The NY Melrose Family {Whimsy Wednesday}
Savvy Southern Style {Wow Us Wednesday} by Kim
Raegun Ramblings

The Trendy Tree House {Create and Share} by Tara
Clean And Scentsible {Inspiration Exchange} by Jenn
Lil' Luna 
Green Willow Pond {What We Accomplished Wednesday} by Deborah
Creations by Kara
The 36th Avenue {The 36th Party} by Desiree
The Diary of a Real Housewife {The Blogger's Diagest} by Jennie

The Pleated Poppy {What I Wore Wednesday} by Lindsey 

THURSDAY
52 Mantels {Thursday Are Your Days} by Emily
The Charm of Home {Home Sweet Home} by Shery
 Creating an Artful Home by Jen
French Country Cottage {Feathered Nest Friday} by Courtney
My Romantic Home {Show and Tell Friday) by Cindy
Chic on a Shoe String Decorating {Flaunt It Friday} by Kate
Liz Marie Blog {Inspire Me Please} by Liz
One Artsy Mama {Shine on Friday} by Amy
The Grant Life {The Life of the Party} by Kelley
Saving 4 Six (Welcome To Think Tank Thursday) by Carrie 
Made to be a Momma {Homemade by You} by Katie 
The Shabby Creek Cottage {Transformation Thursday} by Gina
A Glimpse Inside by Allison

Perfectly Coutured {Three-fer Thursday} by Bethany

FRIDAY
Dear Creatives {Inspiration Spotlight} by Theresa
If It's Not Baroque {Week End Creativity Round Up} by Lauren
The Dedicated House {Anything Blue Friday} by Kathryn 
A night Owl {Create and Inspire} by Kimberly
Craftberry Bush  {The Inspiration Gallery} by Lucy
Happy Hour Project {Happy Hour Friday} by Adrienne
Diana Rambles {Pin Me Linky Party} by Diana
Truly Lovely {Fancy This Friday} by Kassy and Kayli
Finding Fabulous {Frugalicious Friday} 
504 Main {Tickled Pink} by Holly 
A Stylish Interior (Stylish Friday Finds} by Karen 
Little Inspiration {Create & Inspire} by Kimberly and Angie

The Mrs and The Momma {The Best of Friday} by Kristen

SATURDAY

Suburbs Mama {Suburbs Mama Sunday} by Rita
Nifty Thrifty Things {Nifty Thrifty Sunday} by Vanessa
Flamingo Toes {Think Pink Sunday} by Bev
Pink When {DIY Sunday Showcase} by Jennifer
I Heart Nap Time {Sundae Scoop}
Twigg Studios  {Sunday Show Off} by Aimee
Crafts A la Mode 



2 comments:

  1. You're right, sooo right! I've just printed your quote, "Let What You Love Be What You Do" as a reminder for me each and every day. thanks for sharing!
    Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Thanks for sharing at the party! Great to have someone that supports you! I feel thankful for that too! I love photography too & am trying to improve on mine. I have a freebie you might enjoy. It is for software that helps to make photo collages, digital photo scrapbooks & more. You can get the code on my site. I use mine all the time. Hurry it is only good this week. It's free & no strings. All my best, Theresa @ DearCreatives

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!