photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Monday, October 31, 2011

Journal

Journal is a positive way to express yourself and the good thing is you can write or put what ever images your heart desire on the pages. The hardest part for me is to write journal every single day, but you do not have to. There are so many ways and style as to what your journal pages are going to look like. So it is entirely up to you.  I am starting with a small note pad of my "what to do list." It contains the most important projects that I need to have it done. Originally the note pad is what I jotted down by handwriting them, then I started to use it as an art journal exercises  where I can create color, stamping, gluing images, other techniques I might want to use. So there is no mistakes because it is only for yourself and for the most part you are likely to create a lovely mistakes by accident and you ended up liking it. Here are some exercises of making art journaling I found in youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUjgHyeVYQQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzzHuoIYEzQ&feature=related


I will show you that over time I collect lots of bits and pieces for my journal like, candy wrappers, beautiful/interesting images tear sheets from magazine, I collect hang tags from brand new clothes or jeans, I collect hotel room magnetic keys, beads, trimmings, etc. 
 
So I started like this one; my small  3-1/2" x 5-1/4" note pad.





I attached necklace fastener and hooked it on the ring binder to mark for that particular page. Add 2" of chain and attached one or 2 jewelry embellishment; here I have a small blue tasle and decorative small key for scrap booking.



Here are some of my paper ephemera that I have been collected over times.

















I love the above images. There's a sense of dreamy and romance....! They are from various magazines.


So those are some of my journal bits and pieces that I have been collected.


I keep all of those ephemeras in this plastic box.

Have you wrote a journal lately ?

HAVE FUN....!!

XOXO,
      Ellya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!