photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Sunday, May 6, 2012

I love Cous Cous !

2 months ago, hubby and I decided that we need to eat less calorie food. So I decided to cook less calorie dinner for us. Since I did not know where to get a good recipe for a low calorie dinner I went to Barnes and Noble and bought a "Better Homes and Gardens Eat Well Lose Weight" magazine to try out some good recipe from.

Some of the recipes I have tried had been posted here in the past.

To my surprise, Steven, my husband loves the diet food and they are quite tasty. 

After 2 months I noticed that my jeans are quite loose that I need to pull it up all the time {yeaayy !}  My stomach always feels light after a meal. I am very happy that I will continue and maintain eating  less calories food always.

This recipe is called "Mediterranean Shrimp Platter" This meal is delicious, healthy and very light. The taste of light cous cous  blend in with the garlick shrimp with a hint of lemon and oregano.





Note : As shown on the pictures above I put some raisins in the couscous to have a little sweetness of a taste.

~~~~~~~

You might noticed that I did not put a light greyish blue calligraphy border around the pictures like my last posts. I think I want to discard the border but not quite sure yet. What do you think ?


Thank you for reading ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!