photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Macaron A to Z {Part 2}

 
BAKING
In the mean time set your oven temperature. I know that my oven has to be turn on when I start drying the macaron. After reach of 350 deg. I turn it down to 265 deg. Then the temperature will set and level out at a correct 265 deg when the macaron is ready to go into the oven. I accidently put the macaron in 5 minutes only after the temperature reach 265 deg. and found that most of my macarons were cracked open on the top because it was a little too hot. So give it at least 15 minutes of time for the 265 deg.  temperature to even out inside.
Then bake the macaron for 8 to 9 minutes and turn the pan {the front part to the back} for another 8 to 9 minutes.
If your macaronnage is done the right way; the feet should be appearing after about 4 to 5 minutes.





Below is the result when using an "OLD" almond/pistachio meal. To correct the flour; put the flour in the lowest temperature oven for a bout 3 to 4 minutes.
 


Good Luck Everyone! I hope this time you will successfully  making these pretty little treats....

******

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!