photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Monday, August 20, 2012

Month of August Guest; creJJtion

I found creJJtion through an e-course Blogging Your Way Decor8 I took back in July. Instantly I love this little blog with it's charming  photographs. This blog is showing about how the author 'Maaike' is passion about knitting.

 I  love how Maaike incorporate her creativity, passion, hobby and story in a beautiful color of picture collages. Her narrative is short and simple and yet captivating those collage images that she took and created herself. 

I can assure you that you should go and check out her blog; creJJtion and you would be captivating and enjoy seeing and reading her posts.

I have been thinking about inviting  'a guest' in my blog and I bravely emailed Maaike a few days a go asking her to be my blog month of August Guest . What a pleasant surprise that she responded so graciously and agreed to be my very  first blog guest. 

"Thank you Maaike ! I do hope you like this little post !"

 
 Source: Last Week 
{I just love the blue hue of this collage; it is simple, sweet and elegance !}


Source: Last Week

Source: Last Week
{This grouping of images just made me smile each time I see it. Those simple little cakes looks so delicious. The flower and knitting yarns just lovely. And the tile is gorgeous. The contrast of the white rustic fence ties this collage together; sweet vs. rustic; soft vs. hard. Just lovely !}


creJJtion is very much inspiring me with it's lovely, sweet and simple photographs. I have not learned on how to knit yet {it is my intention to do so but there are so many things I want to learn and you can only learn so much at a time; oh well......} But I must say because of creJJtion I am thinking seriously about learning how to knit, one day !  Maaike's  knitting are available in her Etsy store; here. {Or feel free to check and browse around in her blog here}

Once again, "thank you so much Maaike!"

I do hope 'you my audience' like this post as well as I enjoy looking and reading Maaike's blog. 

I do hope you had a lovely week-end.
 Happy Monday Everyone !





2 comments:

  1. thank you for writing so sweet about me and my blog! Lovely post you made, it's an honor to be featured by you.

    Have a lovely new week too,

    xo
    Maaike

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are quite welcome and glad you like it. Your blog continues inspiring me ! Thank you for that !

    Cheers,
    Ellya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!