photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Saturday {Home Decor} Color Inspiration

Have you ever wondered what would happen if colors are not exist. I can only imagine that life would be very dull and will not be exciting. I love colors. Colors known for effected people's mood. It can cheer you up makes you happy, it can calms you down in peace and harmony, it can triggers anger and emotion. It is obvious for me as an artist that I love colors.

I am in the middle of sprucing up our living room just a little bit. Since this apartment never get to be sold; I decided to give a new look. Of course with colors. We  {Steven 'The Husband'  & I} agreed that I should give it a try that after a while we both need a little change in our living room. Well, it's about time.

While I am in the middle of doing this project; today I am posting images and talk a little bit about interior and colors.

Take a look at these images, you might not like them because some are really loud in colors but on the other hand you might like it. As for me, to be honest I love it as long as I don't live in it.  I personally like splash of colors pop up in a room contrast with neutral colors. 

Well you decide !

 I can see that the owner of this home is an artist Isabelle Tuchband  and I love her studio.



When looking at this image of a room carefully and although the wall covered with patterns (wall paper obviously) it does not have the feeling of 'busy' and ''crowd'  when mixed with the patterns of cushions and the table lamp. I got the feeling of harmony in this room.


I got the same mood and feeling with this room as well.





Source; http://southernpiphi.tumblr.com/post/16916773543



And this bedroom too !





Ohh...I am running out of words to describe this dining room but 'I love it!'

Hello.............!!

Bright color night stand ? Why not !

Based on my observation on the above; there is no rules as to what colors you want to put in your room as long as the color is harmonious together. To learn about color click here. I love them all ! I understand why people afraid of color because I think it is like a personality; if you are a quiet or shy type of  person; you do not want to be recognize as a noisy person and same with color. It speaks about your personality. 

Color can be put on anything; wall paper, cushions pillows, rugs, paintings, console table, night stand, head board, to name a few ! I am in a mission of creating my living room color palette. I do not know what the result is going to be. But I want to try it out ! Hey, if it's not working just start all over again and change the color.

What is your colorful decor project lately ?

Thank you for reading and have a nice week end You All !

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment!