photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Sunday, November 25, 2012

My Black Friday Vintage Finds + Downton Boca Raton, Florida

My step mother 'Angela' and I had a lovely time together shopping for vintage finds one afternoon on the day of Black Friday sale.

First we had Quiche and Salad lunch then we went over to a few consignment stores; Restore Habitat Humanity and Goodwill. These stores offered 50% off of tag price that day. Which literally made all the visit worth while.

I found those two boxes at Goodwill. I really like them ! The one on the right is wooden and can be opened with mirror on one side. The other one is a tin box with Oreo cookies advertisement illustration on it.


Look at the intricate detail on the wooden box, I love it ! The box was so dusty and when got home I cleaned it and it  even looks prettier. I thought I could change the picture but upon examining the inside it needs lots of work and tools so I leave it as it is right now.




I also bought that pair of earrings and I embarrass to tell you how much I paid for it after a 50% discount. Can you guess ? And it has a signature but I could not read it because it is very small I need a magnifying glass to be able to read it.

Those gilded rim glasses were about 30 pieces on the rack. When we saw it Angela and I agreed that we can split them between the two of us. We thought we'd be crazy not to take those beautiful glasses home with us and after 50% discount we could not be much happier. 

Do you see those vintage china ? They were also 50% off discount and I could not be happier to take them home with me. 


I love the embroidery on the pillow cases. I am sure they are used but they really look clean and it was in a plastic packaging. I could not believe when saw the price USD 2.00 so after discount I paid only USD 1.00. And I do not know what is the other one for but thought it's pretty and I paid USD 2.00 after discount.

This pretty area is Royal Palm Place in Boca Raton Florida. There are many restaurants, cafe, boutiques, spa, art galleries, vintage consignment boutiques and jewelry stores in this shopping complex. We, Steven and I love going to this place to have late breakfast or lunch. 



Thank you for reading !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!