photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Friday, February 1, 2013

Home Decor Journal/Collage February 2013

Having a bad cold is really taking your mood down. I seem to can not have the energy to do anything. It has been more than a week since I have this cold although I feel much better but I am still coughing. Yesterday I immediately went to have a flue shot. Hopefully I will completely over with this cold very soon.

Today I am posting another home decor journal/collage. I am right now very excited about making journal, collage and mood boards. When I was in school I took Fabric Styling major. Not many people knows about this major. But this major  teaches you about trend and styling. So we created lots of 'mood or inspiration boards'. Eventually when you finished from school you will becoming a stylist that basically read future trends for a garment of fashion industry.

Okay, the focal point on this journal collage is the two paintings on the mantel. I love the birds drawing and the flower in the vase solid painting. The contrast of the two styles of paintings creates point of interest.



Thank you for reading and have a nice week-end Everyone !

1 comment:

  1. Inspiring blog... Love the decoration and furniture... Thanks for sharing this gorgeous post..!
    Outdoorfurniture

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!