photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Sending my love to You {Tinted blue bottles and pink + white flowers}

Hello,
It has been raining a lot for the last few days in New York. And today  I was supposed to go to the city {Manhattan} and I just did not have the desire to do it so I cancelled it because there is no way I am going to the city in a weather like today; pouring down rain. I might want to go tomorrow if the weather is clearing up.

Well this is a quick post and I just want to say; "be safe, be well and be happy!"

And with these flowers I am sending my love to You All. 

~~~oo00oo~~~


many flowers
around you
pink, red, yellow, and orange
capture our attention
decorate our home
slip one in our hair
put a smile on our face
brighten our sad days
then i am thinking
what would flowers be
if flowers are not flowers
what color it would be
what shape it would be
if flowers could talk
what language would they speak?
i have no answer
to the secret of nature
i smile
at
pink, white
flowers
in a little 
bottles
           





















Have a great Tuesday Everyone!
and
thank you so much for reading.

Linked to;
Savvy Southern Style
Rose Vignettes

7 comments:

  1. Your photos are always so beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors of the blue combined with the lavender/pink flowers. Take care, Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this beautiful photos!
    Love,
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beauty, serenity.....J'adore !
    Your photos are beautiful and your simple arrangement si cute.
    Bonjour from South of France

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ella,
    Thank you so much for adding your beautiful post for Fresh-Cut Friday! I hope you will consider
    adding a link back to the party so others can enjoy all the other pretty posts. :)

    Hope you had a wonderful 4th. Have a great week!
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Thank you for joining Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cheerful! I really like the blue tint with those flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!