photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Friday, August 23, 2013

I Favorite Friday

I picked these adorable items; home decor idea, diy and art randomly as I browse around the cybernet hoping that these would inspire you all. They inspired me so I thought I share them with you.


These round boxes are so adorable. I love the pattern that she chose to cover these boxes. Pretty as a display and in a group.
Source; here

What I like about this dresser is that there are three colors on it. And I love that the top part is still on the original color or natural dark brown wood color.
Source; here

This room is so lively and cheerful. Love the Louis chair with bright bold color. I am thinking to do this with my old Louis chairs that has been sitting in the storage for many years some day.
Source; here

 How adorable this little Japanese doll is? You can purchase this cute doll at Etsy {link below}.
 Source; here

There is something about this art that I am so much in love with. I do not know why. I just love water color.
Source; here

I love this settee so much. Traditional piece mixed with beautiful geometric pattern fabric is always a perfect, elegant modern mix. Especially decorated  with  three clean looking modern art on the top like these. Don't you think?
Source; here

~~~oo00oo~~~

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a great week end Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, I love that blue and yellow living room! what a great space.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!