photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Monday, August 5, 2013

Journal/Collage {August 2013}

For this month's journal/collage; I wanted  more of an expression journal/collage. Playing with words, emotion and whimsical images are the key to this journal/collage page. I love the look of feeling of poetry, soft and hard glued side by side together. An old book I found from a flea market is binding these journal/collage pages together.
This is my first page, hopefully it will turn out into something that I enjoy doing and be a part of me for a long time to come.










 Thank you so much for stopping by!
Happy Monday!



 photo Linkedto_zps4a24506b.jpg
Piggy in Polka Dots 
Lines Across 
Sumo's Sweet Stuff
It's So Very Chery
Homemaker On A Dime 
Creative Mondays
Colours Dekor
The Dedicated House 
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia 
The Blackberry Vine 
Lady Bug Blessings
Not Just A Housewife 
If It's Not Baroque 
Cup Cakes And Crinoline 
Our Delightful Home 
The Blissful Bee 
The NY Melrose Family
Savvy Southern Style
Raegun Ramblings
The Shady Porch
The Trendy Tree House 
Clean And Scentsible
Lil' Luna 
Green Willow Pond
Creations by Kara
The 36th Avenue
The Charm of Home 
 Creating an Artful Home 
French Country Cottage 
My Romantic Home
Chic on a Shoe String Decorating 
One Artsy Mama
Dear Creatives
A night Owl
Craftberry Bush 
Suburbs Mama
Nifty Thrifty Things
Flamingo Toes 
Pink When
Sundae Scoop
Twigg Studios 
Crafts A la Mode 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!