photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Friday, August 9, 2013

My Favorite Friday

Every now and then a girl could dream. And as I browsing around my Pinterest boards; I came a cross these images that takes me somewhere and beyond. I call them My Favorite Friday. For now, at least.


I really love this gold coffee table. It makes me want to gold spray paint my current coffee table.
Source: Pinterest.

Love this black and white picture gallery against greyish blue wall. So pretty. Definitely will create this when we ever get to move into our new home.
Source; Pinterest

I have been ripping jeans lately. I bought a few from Goodwill in Florida. I was surprised by so many cool jeans I found at Goodwill in Delray Florida. For USD 4.99 I could rip them without worrying I will fail and ruin a costly jeans.  Can't wait to share some pictures with you.
Source: Pinterest

And, what a skinny ripped jeans without a pair of 'killer pumps" right? Our anniversary was just a week a go. Steven told me I could buy what ever I want with the budget he gave me. I have not bought anything yet. I am thinking.....yes,  you know what I am thinking!!
Source: Pinterest

From what I remember this Lavender Lemon Soda is to die for; Especially when it is hot out there. This is from my own blog post, posted about a year a go. I have been thinking about making this again lately. Hhhmmm.....!!!


I am Asian. Can't help myself to have this drink. Must make this before summer ends. I can smell the fresh lemon grass on the tip of my nose right now.
Source; Pinterest

That's all Folks! What do you think? What are your favorites these days?

Have a great week end Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I loved all of your pictures, especially that stunning gold coffee table, it is a real wow, loved the picture display on the wall too, cool...come on over for a visit and see my jungle, let me know what you think...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for visiting my blog and following!!
    Now following back
    :) Liz @ www.rusticpeach.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!