photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Peacock Blue Vase with Gold Accent {TUTORIAL}



{This tutorial post is referring to my post before this "Peacock Blue Vase with Gold Accent DIY" {here}



What you need:

~ Clear glass vase
~ Rust-Oleum Pianters spray paint color of your choice 
~ Gold spray paint {Krylon}
~ Rubber bands



1. Clean the outer part of glass vase with alcohol and spray paint with color of your choice.
2. Let it dry then wrap many rubber bands around it.
3. Spray paint with gold or color your choice
4. Let it dry. Take the rubber bands out.
Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I want to try this with two different toned golds!

    XO,
    CorinnaAshley.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out very pretty Ellya! I have to give this project a try again..my fist time was a total "Drip-saster" and never got to it again! Thank you for inspiring me to do it! Besitos, Lizy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!