photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Blogging And Making Friends A Long The Way

I must say that blogging  has been a positive outlet for me physically and mentally. Through blogging I can express myself in an artistic and crafty way but more than that I made friends with other bloggers. It just happened naturally when you connect with someone through blogging. Don't you think!

I considered all of my followers are my friends and supporters. And I would do the same to them. 

Yesterday I received this beautiful napkin rings that I won through a Giveaway contest.

I was blown away by the beauty of the packaging. I can tell that the person who wrapped the gifts was wrapping them with extra care and gave a lot of thought and detail on it. The person is Deborah from Green Willow Pond. I was even more excited when opened the package to have seen the beautiful napkin rings that Deborah made for me.
 
"Thank you so much for the lovely gifts, Deborah!

I am grateful that I have been blogging this far. So far; blogging has been fun for me.  And I am excited to see where this blog will take me in the future. I am imagining only positive things will happen in my life while blogging. And can't wait to share my story, craft DIY, recipe, etc. with you.

Thank you so much for your support and following me.




Hope you had a fantastic week end! 
Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!