photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Little Blue Bottle and Little Blue Doll

Hello,
Greetings from Delray, Florida!
It has been 5 days since we arrived in our small condo in Delray Florida. It is very nice to still enjoy the sun as it is getting a little cooler now in New York. I love coming back to Delray not only because of the constant sun is shining but I love finding bargains around the area also. 

I am sorry for I have been absent for a few days and I miss being busy blogging and taking pictures like I usually do. Steven told me that he needs my time with him a little during our small vacation here in Delray, Florida so that is what I have been doing.

Anyways, today is our last day and tomorrow we are going back to New York.

Two days a go I found a few bargain items that I want to share them here with you.

Usually upon arriving in our home here in Florida I immediately went out and buy some fresh cut flowers but this time I did not. We were so busy with friends and going in and out that I totally forget about it. I thought of buying some just now but since we are going to go back to New York tomorrow, I do not want to waste the flowers so I picked some from our front yard. I do not know what those flowers are. Do you know what they are?

I bought the little blue doll and the blue perfume bottle in the front yesterday from the same bin. They were USD 4.00 each but since I know the seller very well I asked for USd 3.00 each and she agreed. Aren't those lovely? The blue glass in the back I bought a while a go at Home Goods. I think it was USd 2.99.








Thank you so much for stopping by. Happy Tuesday Everyone!



 photo Linkedto_zps7da192d4.jpg

 MONDAY
 Piggy in Polka Dots {Party In Polka Dots} by Shelley
Pursuit of Functional Home by Judy
Twelve O Eight {Inspiration Monday} by Tanya
Lines Across {Monday Funday} by Rachel
Sumo's Sweet Stuff by Sumo
It's So Very Cheri {It's Party Time}
Homemaker On A Dime  {Creative Blogger Party & Hop} by SJ
Creative Mondays by Claire
Colours Dekor {Colors Dekor..The Weekly Story} by Patricia
The Dedicated House {Make It Pretty Monday} by Kathryn
Home Coming {The DIY'ers}

TUESDAY
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia by Kristin
The Blackberry Vine {Tuesday To Do Party)
Lady Bug Blessings {Handmade Tuesday} by Kristen
Not Just A Housewife {Show Me What Ya Got} by Stacy
Cup Cakes And Crinoline {Project Inspired} by Mary Beth 
Our Delightful Home {Show Me What You Got} by Mrs. Delightful
A stroll Thru Life {Inspire Me Tuesday} by Marty

WEDNESDAY
The Blissful Bee {Work It Wednesday} by Amy
The NY Melrose Family {Whimsy Wednesday}
Savvy Southern Style {Wow Us Wednesday} by Kim
Raegun Ramblings

The Trendy Tree House {Create and Share} by Tara
Clean And Scentsible {Inspiration Exchange} by Jenn
Lil' Luna 
Green Willow Pond {What We Accomplished Wednesday} by Deborah
Creations by Kara
The 36th Avenue {The 36th Party} by Desiree
The Diary of a Real Housewife {The Blogger's Diagest} by Jennie

THURSDAY
52 Mantels {Thursday Are Your Days} by Emily
2 Yellow Birds Decor  {Thrusday Temptation} by Jill 
The Charm of Home {Home Sweet Home} by Shery
 Creating an Artful Home by Jen
French Country Cottage {Feathered Nest Friday} by Courtney
My Romantic Home {Show and Tell Friday) by Cindy
Chic on a Shoe String Decorating {Flaunt It Friday} by Kate
Liz Marie Blog {Inspire Me Please} by Liz
One Artsy Mama {Shine on Friday} by Amy
The Grant Life {The Life of the Party} by Kelley
Saving 4 Six (Welcome To Think Tank Thursday) by Carrie 
Made to be a Momma {Homemade by You} by Katie 
The Shabby Creek Cottage {Transformation Thursday} by Gina
A Glimpse Inside by Allison

FRIDAY
Dear Creatives {Inspiration Spotlight} by Theresa
If It's Not Baroque {Week End Creativity Round Up} by Lauren
The Dedicated House {Anything Blue Friday} by Kathryn 
A night Owl {Create and Inspire} by Kimberly
Craftberry Bush  {The Inspiration Gallery} by Lucy
Happy Hour Project {Happy Hour Friday} by Adrienne
Diana Rambles {Pin Me Linky Party} by Diana
Truly Lovely {Fancy This Friday} by Kassy and Kayli
Finding Fabulous {Frugalicious Friday} 
504 Main {Tickled Pink} by Holly 
A Stylish Interior (Stylish Friday Finds} by Karen 
Little Inspiration {Create & Inspire} by Kimberly and Angie

SATURDAY

Suburbs Mama {Suburbs Mama Sunday} by Rita
Nifty Thrifty Things {Nifty Thrifty Sunday} by Vanessa
Flamingo Toes {Think Pink Sunday} by Bev
Pink When {DIY Sunday Showcase} by Jennifer
I Heart Nap Time {Sundae Scoop}
Twigg Studios  {Sunday Show Off} by Aimee
Crafts A la Mode 


4 comments:

  1. I love your beautiful blue bottles! Thanks for linking this post up to Tickled Pink Times Two,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty enough to be in a magazine! :)
    Thank you for joining in for Fresh-Cut Friday!

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures, love the blue bottles :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to say, thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!