photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A little girl name "Sasha".

I think I can never have enough taking picture of Sasha. She is such a perfect model to get a candied shot. Beside of being a happy little girl; Sasha is very active. She does not like to sit still and always on the move. But that is what I like about shooting her. Her candied shot always so beautiful. 

Here, I wanted her to pose near  the  large wrapped Christmas presents as props. But she kept on running a way. So  while shooting I told a story about baby lizard under the presents so she slowly turned around; looked so curiously and came toward me. This shot is a result of me telling the story. I told her mother whom is a good friend of mine that I  do not like to do that to kids but it was hard  to get her attention near the presents. I love taking candied pictures of children. They are the most beautiful innocent faces and very easy to get the beautiful fun images of them while playing.


Do you have an effective tricks to get children's attention to be photographed? If you have some tips, please share them with me.


Thank you so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!