photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Beautiful Faces in the Snow

I truly found my passion in photography. It is very easy to know 'why."

Pictures like these melts my heart. I really love taking pictures of a mother and her child or children.  I love seeing the emotion and the love between these two lovely human beings.  May be because I am a mother myself. My emotion deepened when I see pictures like these. I miss my son very much!

This is the first time I photographed portrait in the snow. I was armed with tutorials I searched on the internet prior on how to photograph people in the snow. And I am very happy with the result.

Beside feeling happy I was exhausted running around the field of snow trying to capture this 'super cute young man'. But it was all worth it. And as you can see I love  the result of my work. 











Thank you so much for looking!
"Have a great week-end Everyone!"






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!