photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Home Made Christmas Gift Tags //DIY//

Water color art has always been a hobby.  I love how the paint flow on the paper and seeing the color radiates when it dries. It is a soothing activity that calms and relaxes your mind.  Please check my water color art (here, here, here and here)

So last night I created these 4 christmas gift tags. I could not be happier with the result. And this morning I can't wait to see the gifts with the tags on them. So I finished wrapping 3 gifts so far.

Oh, I am planning to create this tutorial on a my youtube account so you can see how I created these cute gift tags in the near future.

I have been planning to use these images as a free down load images for my follower. But to be honest I still have to figure out how to do it. So I am hoping to do this a week before christmas or else I will create another art for my readers. So please be patient as I am so excited to create some for you.

Let's take a look how they look.

















Thank you so much for stopping by!






2 comments:

  1. Olá amiga, hoje quero agradecer a Deus pelo dom da sua vida, e desejar a você e sua família
    um feliz e santo Natal, cheio de saúde e alegria!!!
    Que seu coração esteja preparado para receber o Menino Deus!!!
    Um grande abraço, Marie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweetest comment! I wish you and your family a Healthy Happy Holidays...!!

      Love,
      Ellya

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!