photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Art on a Night Stand

I think I am loving my water color perfume arts too much.

Today I am displaying it on my night stand in our master bedroom.

I don't know why, there is something about these arts that I love very much - it is feminine, soft, pretty and  easy to decor. I think because it is a simple art.

Since I love home decor - wall art is a big part of home decoration and it helps transform a room into a new dimension.  It can hang on the wall or put on a table. And not all arts can have the beautiful effect such as these water color perfume arts. So I still not finish styling and decorating them.

And I am happy that these arts can be purchased at my Etsy store now. (here)

So let's take a look this art on a night stand.










So what do you think? 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!