photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Friday, May 29, 2015

Anggi and Dinda

I went back to my country Indonesia for 2 weeks and just came back home a few days a go. Therefore I am very sorry for  I have not posted anything new since then. 

It was nice to see the family again; my parents, brother and sister and their children but at the same time it was hectic trying to do so many things and to visit many places. And the plane ride going there and back was very tiring for me especially going back because on the way there I stayed over night in Dubai and got to rest and spent a few hours with my good friend from college whom I have not seen in 9 years. So it was not a difficult trip; but going back was the most tiring for me as I went back straight without any over night rest. And to recover from the whole trip took almost a week.

Anyways, before left for Jakarta, Indonesia I knew I wanted to take pictures of my 2 beautiful nieces; Anggi and Dinda. Anggi is my brother's daughter and Dinda is my sister's daughter. And I wanted them to wear a real flower crown for the shoot. Before I left, I called my mother to see if she knows any florist and she surely said there are many small flower shops near by her home. So I packed some floral wiring and tape to create 2 flower crowns that I wanted them to wear, this way I do not have to find materials to create the flower crowns over there.

The shoot was taken place near by my parent's home where I stayed and it was the last day of my staying there. Everything happened the last minute since my nieces has grown up and they are busy with work and schooling. Anggi used to be a model in Jakarta and now is working as Visual Merchandiser and Dinda is now studying Business and Communications.

So here are the pictures.


















Thank you so much for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!