photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Monday, June 29, 2015

//High Tea with Bima//

I used to love mix and match vintage china plates to create a pretty cake stand and I had sold many through Etsy in the past(here). Unfortunately this small hobby turned into a small business must stop as it is getting harder to get a pretty decent vintage plates with a reasonable price these days. Plus to drill them is not an easy task. It took me almost one hour just to drill a hole in one plate for the cake metal rod to go through. So I decided to keep a few set for myself. And when my friend who lives in Philadelphia came to visit I had a good reason to display the cake stands once more time.

Too bad as there were not many friends can come that day but my husband Steven joined  us to add the fun. Still we had a great time and I am glad that my friend Bima got to see the cake stands I created and now I am enjoying them for a long time to come.










 







Thank you so much for reading and have a beautiful Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!