photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Friday, June 5, 2015

//Water Color Flower Painting Part 2 - Still Life with Roses//





To warm up my painting activity after a long 2 weeks trip to Asia I painted Roses Still Life and managed to create a video of it.

I did not know how the painting will turn out to be. I just paint. With the real flowers in front of me; I tried to copy as close as possible or if not to capture each flower. I have learned something new in the process that I do not have to create the exact shape of flower but giving a suggestion that they are roses. Then I realize that it is my style or at least for now until I learn more.

One important method I have learned is that - do not afraid to make mistake. And if you do, start all over again. And always practice. Paint anything, any flowers or any shape. Eventually you will gain confidence little by little that a beautiful shape will emerge on the paper and you will be happy for it. It is a process and it takes time but you will get there.

So what are you waiting for.  Pick up a brush and paint a simple flower you can find in your home or in your garden. That will be a good start.










Thank you so much for stopping by.
Have a great week end Everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!