photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Thursday, July 30, 2015

//Paris Trip Part Two - The Buildings of Paris//

I do not know why but I really love Parisian apartment buildings. 

When looking from the outside I can only imagine the elegance decor of the inside with its parquet floor, high ceiling and beautiful molding on the wall. What really fascinate me is the doors and windows with its wrought iron balcony and beautiful stone work around it. I really love the elegance of this type of apartment building. So while visited Paris where ever I go - I always look up for the wrought iron balcony;  apparently it has many beautiful designs.

It is in my bucket list that one day if I ever visited Paris again; I will spend more time painting these buildings or take more beautiful pictures of Parisian apartment buildings.

More story about this (here).


 

These two pictures below was taken during the river boat cruise.

 








Don't you just love that little balcony?  

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!