photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Women Whom Are Blogging That Inspire Me

So we (Steven my husband and I) arrived in our 'get away from winter home' in Delray, Florida. As usual I am continuing decorating the small condo a little here and there. And as always I like to stop by in Barnes and Noble having a cold moccha. (My favourite by the way!) I love flipping magazines pages or books looking for inspiration or just simply looking at the beautiful pictures. When I saw the two magazines "Artful Blogging Visually Inspiring Online Journals and "Where Women Create Inspiring Work Spaces of Extraordinary Women" I knew this the kind of reading I exactly need. Immediately I felt like a little child in a candy store. I grabbed them and headed out to cashier.

Okay.....my blog does not have five thousands people as followers. In fact; none but my husband. But that's because I have not done anything to promote my blog. For now I am overwhelming with the gadget and gizmos and what to post in the blog itself. So I will give it a time for it to grow.

I am totally touched by some of the stories about how these women changed their career from working for a big corporate company to become an artist; a successful artist and a successful blogger. As I continue reading the magazines at home and in the airplane on the way back to New York; I am totally inspired by their stories.

So for Beginners Bloggers like myself  out there; I can only suggest you pick up these two magazines, I promise you will want to blog even more !! 

Check it out !



I love being inspired, always !
Until next time.......

XOXO,
         Ellya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!