photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Monday, November 14, 2011

Fashion Inspiration "Fall must haves'

I have been saving this tear sheet from PEOPLE STYLEWATCH Sep 2011 edition of Elle Macpherson wearing satchel purse as an inspiration. I love the skinny jeans and chunky sweater with a pair of glamour  evening shoes. And I want to copy that look simply because I already have those out fits in my closet. Just waiting for Fall season to come !

But, wait a minute ! I found similar look and even cuter last night !  Hhhhhmmm.....!!! Let's see.....I want to look at them all together; so I decided to post it here, please have look below !



 Source People StyleWatch Sept 2011

First, this is the tear sheet I have been keeping from 2 months ago. I love the mixed of casual tight skinny jeans wears with an evening shoes and chunky sweater. This article is about 'must haves' for Fall and Elle's Roberto Cavalli's satchel versus the steal deal.
Yess....I am jealous of those leg...!!


Then I found Nila Anthony and Melie Bianco satchel over the shoulder bag in Baghaus.com and the J. Renee evening shoes from Zappos.com for much less of a price tag. Now, should I need another pair of shoes and handbags ? Ssssshh....don't tell my husband, please ??



Source Bloglovin.com

Found similar style of Wendy's LookBook from Bloglovin.com. Love, love that look also ! She is so cute and super classy and yet so simple.

"Okay, now what Ellya !"
I just love fashion...........................!!!

XOXO,
      Ellya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!