photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Friday, November 25, 2011

Intaglio Art in our Florida home.

I have posted some of my intaglios in the past; here.

When we were spending time in Florida a few days ago; I managed to put some of my Intaglio Arts in Steven's computer room up on the wall. Steven had requested these arts to be put in his office a while ago.

I have created these arts by myself from choosing the background from a paper craft art, the aqua corrugated paper from the inside of a perfume box and attaching the intaglio/plaster onto these papers.(seen here)

I have tried to create different background to put the intaglios on; sometimes I paint a water color paper with flat color (seen here)and other time I used an antique letter {bought from Ebay} for the background.  The only things that I did not make and has to be ordered are the matte and the frame.  The two navy blue framed was spray painted with Rasteloum Navy Blue color and originally bought in Homegoods. The spray paint is from Home Depot.




Steven is happy with these arts above his computer desk.

Please check out these art in my Etsy Store 
Thank you,
Ellya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!