photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Yellow Bowl

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone !


This year I have a lot to be grateful and thankful for. First; I am happy that I am healthy after an intensive surgery of aorta dissection and hospitalized for 2 months in 2004.

Before I met Steven and was living alone in NYC I used to dream about getting married again to a lovely man from New York and live happily with him in a small house with a small garden where I can paint in the garden during summer time. Well, this dream is about to be coming true because last year we bought our small home in Delray Florida to get away from the cold winter weather here in New York. And now we are selling our condo in New York and planning to buy a house. I can't wait for this to happen because my studio is getting smaller and smaller. 

About 5 months ago I created my blog to document all of my art creativities. And the most I am proud about is that I created my blog by myself with the support of my husband. Although this blog is not like what I want just yet; I believe it will be perfect as I am learning to get my way around it to perfect the blog.

As winter is getting close we, as usual go to Florida quite often. Last night we just came back from spending a week there and today we are going to Steven's family {Steven is my wonderful husband} to celebrate Thanks giving. As usual while in Delray Florida I went to my favourite thrift store and found these yellow bowls of 6 for USD 15.00. I love the yellow color and the white and blue stripe foot of the bowl. Here are some pictures that I took.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!