photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Timeless Beauty of Vintage Sparkle.....

I have always been a huge fan of vintage jewelry. It is mainly because I loved wearing costume or fashion jewelries back in 1980s and 1990s and I still have quite varieties of them that I still keep and wear them now and then. I love them because there is something quite unique and elegant wearing vintage jewelries. Since those jewelries are quite large and chunky during 1990s I like to wear them with simple outfit with less pattern or solid color. They are lovely to wear during winter time with sweater or simple dress. This is true because back then goldtone material  used quite extensively and fashion jewelries were quite large.  And now gold is making a come back. In my humble opinion it is better to wear just necklace or just earrings or even a bangle or bracelet alone if they quite large in size.

I can never get enough of them. Although I am wearing less and less jewelry I still adore one nice huge vintage sparkle on me when go to a special occasion or to a Saturday evening dinner. So, what do you think! What type of jewelry do you like to wear; let's say when you want to jazz up your look to go out for a fun evening.

----oo0oo----

These beauties looks so elegant wearing vintage jewelries. Does not matter ! We can still look as beautiful although it is not Harry Winston or Chopard and or Cartier vintage item. Let's just have fun because they are fun and quite elegance !! Please click here to see those beautiful vintage bling !

-----o00o----

I love what these elegance ladies are wearing. A simple pencil skirt paired with fitted sweater. A vintage statement bib necklace will complete this elegant look. It is age appropriate for anyone whom from the age of 20s to 60s.



Source 'Coco Kelly'
Bib Necklace Set from Ellya's Etsy store.


-----ooo0ooo-----

Have a lovely Sunday !
Ellya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!