photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Friday, March 2, 2012

Fashion Picture Diary/Fashion Collage Spring/Summer 2012

I love the the soft pastely breezy color of spring/summer 2012 fashion. Let be it a simple flowy see through skirt or dress paired with a soft color slipper styled with a silvery/golden skinny and sparkly headband. No doubt that these two elements of style will make a perfect look for hot summer 2012. I am opt to follow this look myself. When spring comes it is perfect to pair the dress with a pastel color sweater. 

In home decor department; I am dreaming to live in a soft color interior. All white will be too  clean looking for me. Plus it is hard to pull this color in a four seasons environment. But I will go for more neutral color like white/grey with splash of strong color here and there. Can't wait to move in to a new home, {well, when this one is finally sold!} Until then I can only dream, dream, and dream !

These fashion collages I put together from an old magazines {well...Jan/Feb. 2012}.  Too sad to throw the magazines with lovely images inside but there is no room to keep them in the house. So I tore all the pages and try to do something pretty out of the pages.


Sources : Marie Claire March 2012, Flea Market Style, Southern Lady Jan/Feb 2012

Until next time, 
XOXO,
Ellya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!