photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Monday, June 18, 2012

Domino Quick Fixes Spring/Summer Special Edition 2012 {BYW 2.0 e course magazine review assignment}

Domino Quick Fixes Spring/Summer 2012 magazine is definitely a must have magazine to any interior designer/decorator or to any one who  wants to do a simple make over in their home.

What I like about this magazine is that it has hundreds beautiful pictures and ideas of quick fixes that you can do easily in your own home. Each topics written with a stylish graphic type and brief clear explanation on how you can achieve it.

This magazine highlighted everything from 'ways to dress up your staircase', 'wall art ideas for any room', to a 'fun kids bedroom'. 

What I love about this 125 pages magazine is filled with trendy current fresh room interiors. Interiors that has a warm & inviting, fresh & friendly, classic & elegance feels to them. 

It shows the perfect color palette for any room and a chart on how to use them with any of your favorite colors.

Lists of sources as to where to get 'what you need' are listed in the back of the magazine and it has 8 pages of listings from lighting, door & cabinet hardware, bedding and more!

This is definitely a magazine covered everything of a quick fixes you need to know about an interior decoration.





I personally love the article about decorating a room with spring flowers from your own garden.  There is an 'instant of happiness' being created when spring flowers brought in to the room. {Especially from your own backyard.}

I can see myself still looking at the pages of this magazine and searching for an idea of quick fixes to my room in ten years from now.

******

Thank you for stopping by !

6 comments:

  1. Hello from BYW! Such a cute blog and man do I love Domino :) I still have my old collection and go through it at least once a month. See you in class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by my blog! I love discovering new markets as well. Thanks for those new suggestions.

    I've never heard of Domino, but it looks worth checking out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Domino! I keep hoping they will start up their magazine again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the review - we didnt get this issue here in Australia. I miss Domino magazine, i still have a selection of back issues that I enjoy flicking through from time to time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 334 make overs - that's incredible!!! Wish that magazine would be available over here...Love your review!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had forgotten about Domino. I hope it makes a return again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!