photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Monday, November 19, 2012

Decorating Center-Piece {Grouping Gilded Colorful Glasses}

I am very sorry for I have not posted any stories lately. Since hurricane Sandy somehow things has gotten really busy with me. All the things that I have listed to be posted were suddenly disappeared in my head maybe I, somehow a little shocked for living without power in such cold weather for almost 2 weeks. And suddenly we flew to our small home in Delray Florida. Slowly things are getting back to normal and I am eager to share stories, and pictures with you.

-------
  
As usual I love checking out things for the home at Home Goods near by our home in Delray, Florida. I love Home Goods because the merchandises are quite inexpensive and you can find unusual things there. This time I scored these colorful European glasses cost USD 2.99/each for the small ones and USd 3.99 for the tall ones.
I tent to decorate things in a 'group.' Pictures hung together on the wall as a group and so does these colorful glasses. I knew that they would be pretty to display them together as a group.






Do you see the Renaissance motifs that I hand painted and displayed on the wall as a group ?{last seen here}

I found the brass pear in blue  while a go at Goodwill and I found the orange one at Salvation Army in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida last time we were here. {last seen here} I am sure I will find another brass fruit somewhere in the future.



Vintage mirrored tray bought in Etsy and also available in Ebay.
What is your easy decoration around the home lately ?
Thank you for reading ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!