photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thrifted Side Table Lamp Dilemma

I am in the middle of decorating our bedroom and been looking for table lamps. I found this one at Goodwill yesterday for USD 9.00. I thought it has a good solid and elegant base that I love. I am not in love with the finishes but that is why I am searching for the right kind of finishes that I could DIY myself. The lamp shade is in good condition and I like the cream color.

So let's take a look at the lamp itself.
I am not crazy about the tassle but it came with it and for the moment I just leave it hanging there.


These are some samples of what creative individuals did with their table lamps.

I kind a like this chabby chic finish ! Because it's neutral color.



I also like what Kate Riley did with her table lamp. Silver considered to be neutral color too !

You can easily spray paint them with Krillon spray paint like these ceramic belly table lamp.

Or these !

Okay, I have a pretty good samples of what I am going to re-vamp my table lamp. Of course I have to know what the color of my bedroom decor like wall, bedding and other elements in the room first before I jump in and change the color of the lamp. What do you think ! Can you help ?

Thank you so much !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!