photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Pre-Valentine Hearts {Soft Pink Chocolate Hearts + Bath Soap}

Valentine {complete story of the origin of Valentine's day; here} is a month a way but I am looking for a 'heart object' inspiration to bake or to photograph. So yesterday I went to Barnes and Noble and  as always I love looking at pictures through magazines to find any inspiration about anything from sewing, decorating and displaying, cooking, photography, fashion etc. Usually I ended up with buying something small as I know I could get any of these books book  at Amazon.com for much cheaper prize. But yesterday I bought a bargain recipe book called "Tapas - Tantalizing Small Plates From The Mediterranean" for USD 7.98 plus a heart shape bath soap. And after, I headed over to Home Goods and found this cutest small round box filled with pretty heart shape soft pink chocolates for USD 9.99. I love Home Goods for pretty small little thing like this one. Oh, I also bought a bottle of  pink Himalayan salt for USD 2.99. I just knew it would be lovely to style for food photography.

I got some ideas as to what I want to create for Valentine this coming Februaary. But today I played around with these two heart objects that I found yesterday and photographed them. 










I think I have quite enough inspirations from these 2 lovely heart objects. But will find some more....

Thank you for stopping by !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!