photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January '13 Interior Journal/Collage No. 2

This interior journal/collage supposed to be posted for the month of February 2013. I am having a sleep deprivation tonight so I decided to post this journal/collage now. Since it is 5 am in the morning I think I am going to make a cup of coffee and try to stay awake until morning since I have to go somewhere at 9 am. I created this interior journal/collage a long time a go. And I still have many that I have not posted yet. I like the juxtaposition of the soft blue decorative pillows, the grey wall and the architectural drawing hanging as a group above the sofa.









I do hope you enjoy this interior picture journal & collage.

Thank you !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!