photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Washi Tape

Aren't we all love washi tape ?
I do !

I can't wait to receive my washi tapes that I ordered through Etsy. By the way, Etsy is a great source to get washi tapes {here}. But I just have learned that we can make our own washi tape. Tutorial below.

Washi tape are being used in almost anything. Art, vases, glassware, packaging, cards, wall, even taped on bicycle. The sky is the limit. Use your own imagination.

Take a look of how these creative people used their washi tape.




Source; http://pinterest.com/pin/112941903124864947/








Make your own washi tape {TUTORIAL}
Source; Aeshetic Nest
------<<<<>>>>-----

I hope you enjoy the "Washi tape" presentation !

And,
"thank you for stopping by!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!