photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Home Interior Journal/Collage {June 2013}

I can tell how time went by so quickly when it's time to post the home interior/fashion journal/collage {as you know I do this at the beginning of each month}. I don't know about you but I feel though as time goes by very quickly and I always behind with things I wanted to do.  Summer is finally here. It is warm and sunny today and the past week in New York. I am excited because we are planning to go to Barcelona, Spain and Venice, Italy this coming August. If everything goes well we are definitely going. I have never been in Spain so I am excited to be in Barcelona.

~~~oo00oo~~~
I am in love with grey but more over I love grey with soft accent color like pink, aqua, blue and gold. So today's theme is grey with soft pink or blush pink.









Oh, I am so very much in love with the color palette of this living room. I think it is a perfect marriage of feminine and masculine.
Via; Pinterest

Have a lovely Wednesday Everyone!
And,
thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!