photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Saturday, November 16, 2013

My Own Silk Flowers Tiaras (DIY)

Hello,
It's been a while since I posted anything here at curiositaellya. 

I think I mentioned  a while back in my blog post that I am in the middle of blogging transition. We are all evolving and so do I. 

Right now I am in the middle of a photography lesson. And have been  practicing  about what I have learned a lot. As a result, my blog has been neglecting a little. But it does not mean I stop blogging completely. No, I do love blogging and still love doing what I did in the past. I just have to slow down a little. Plus my Mr. has been complaining that I have not spending enough time with him at home. I think he is absolutely right! In case you are all wondering that I have not been joining any party lately; that was the reason. But I am back now.

Oh yes bout the silk flower tiaras! Oh, I love silk flowers tiaras and whose not! We women has an inner princess in all of us. We want to play princess, don't we! Well, I do! The reason I made these tiaras is because I want to dress up my photography subject so that they can look pretty and feel special. Since I am entering my new endeavor; pretty head pieces seems to make sense to make for them. Plus I love very much creating them. Who does not love being photograph beautifully wearing pretty silk flowers tiara? I want to give that moment for a young girls that they feel special, pretty and just like a princess.

These tiaras are made from the mix vintage millinery flowers and new silk flowers. Some are new entirely, and some are vintage entirely. It all depends on my mood and looks when I created them.

About two weeks a go we went back to Delray Florida. And as usual I shot Linda and her friend; Gracie wearing the flower head pieces I made. I think they look absolutely adorable!

Oh, I also created a new page for my photography website. Check it out if want to see what I have been up to lately with my photography. It is on the navigation bar under 'website'. Thank you so much!

















Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great week end Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. These Millinery Tiaras are Lovely! I Adore Vintage Millinery and they are getting harder and harder to Source. Creating Tiaras out of them is a Wonderful way to Accessorize these wonderful Old Treasures!

    Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!