photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Monday, November 11, 2013

One Afternoon with Linda & Gracie

Trying to photograph Linda and Gracie one afternoon in Florida was very challenging. It was mainly because the weather was overcast and cloudy. The sun came in and out. Most of the afternoon there were not much sun at all.

As you know I have known Linda for many years now, but that afternoon she brought her beautiful young lady friend name 'Gracie'. A part of that afternoon was not a good idea to take pictures; Gracie knows how to pose in front of the camera and we had so much fun during the shooting. My only wish that the sun was there. 

Then by the time Linda's turn, the sun were really starting to disappeared. 

As this is only a practice for me; I can only be positive and hoping that I caught some sun shine on some of the pictures. It turned out that I did not get much of sun at all on the pictures. With a little disappointment; I could only take this photo session as a positive experience and I did gain something from the whole session. And that is what most important.

I am very happy that they got to wear the head pieces I made and brought over to Delray, Florida. I will be posting about these head pieces that I created very soon. One night I was obsessed creating head pieces and flower tiaras that in two hours I created 3 tiaras and about 7 head pieces including these two that Gracie and Linda wore. And the next day I created more. I thought it would be nice as a props for young girls to wear during photo shoot. And I love them too that one night while cooking dinner I wore the tiara too!

If you like to see more pictures of this photo session please go to the navigation bar and under 'photography.'




Thank you for stopping by, and have a beautiful Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!