photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Monday, January 6, 2014

Hot Chocolate + Peonies

After a bad snow storm yesterday, today is a bit of rain and cold. Therefore the snow on the ground has completely melted.Thank God!

Good news is that Steven is not going to have dinner at home tonight so today I stayed at home all day. Straightened things up and while  having a cup of hot chocolate.

Yesterday I spent my Christmas present from my step mom in law; a Marshall gift card at Marshall. Amongst  few things I got is a hot chocolate mix on a sticks. I love Marshall for these kind of items. If you are lucky; you will get something unusual for very cheaply and delicious.

This hot chocolate mix on a stick is basically the ingredients to make hot chocolate. Instead of  mixing a chocolate powder with hot milk you just put the chocolate stick in hot milk. The chocolate candy like will melt so you will get hot cocoa. Surprisingly it tastes delicious too!

Since I had so much time on my hand other than doing things around the house, I took pictures of this delicious hot chocolate. ("I think I am going to have it again after I finished writing this post!")

So here they are!









I surprised myself that so far I posted 5 topics in just about a week. I think I mentioned earlier that I will not be posting anything on my blog for a while.  I think I love my 85 mm lens very much that I think I have the time to post small projects like these. Or I think it has something to do with the weather. It slow things down. After finally feel better from the cold and stomach ache; I feel like being creative and get busy with my blog again. I have another project that I need to be done and I promised a well known home decor online (I will not reveal it just yet) to do this project. And I hope I can do this task by the end of this week.

Thank you for reading and stay warm!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!