photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Making New Friends Through Photography {Part 1}


It was such a joy photographing this family.  From the first time we met until the end of the session we seem to connect naturally even though we met for the first time at the set. As a photographer, I love seeing the smile of my subjects during the photo  session but nothing like seeing the photo itself.  Look at their smile on these pictures; so beautiful! How I wish I could shoot this family again during spring or summer where the sun is shining brightly.

So far, I really love being a photographer.  Already I made  friends with some of the new people I met through photography.  The benefit of being a photographer is endless. To name a few;  I can be outdoor with nature, I met new people and be friends with them, I am able to style my subject if need be which I love doing very much, I am creating one of a kind art,  I love photo editing, I love using natural light and see how it did to my pictures. And many more.



Thank you so much for stopping by!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!