photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Making New Friends Through Photography {Part 2}

I must admit that I always have fun taking picture of Gracie. Our relationship has gone to another level where after the shooting we talked about our lives, husbands, hobbies, new ventures, art and planning for our spouse to meet over dinner.  And because of her, my photography knowledge has improved since I took her picture for the first time months a go. Although she is much younger than me; I can see that Gracie is very mature and very easy to talk to. Her beauty is apparent by her pose and smile in front of the camera and how my lens captured  her sensuality.  I am honored to get to know Gracie and can share her beauty with you all.

For this shoot, I want to include a bit of color on Gracie. So I put the flower crown that I made (here) and the colorful tasle bracelets that I also created on her. I am trying to create a bohemian look on Gracie and I am very happy with all the pictures I took.












Thank you so much for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!