photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Thanks 2013! (Collage/Journal Jan. 2014)

Hello,

Today has been a productive day for me as far as blogging and photography. I feel like being creative today. So created a collage/journal and styled my 3 tiered shabby chic rose cake stand that I made a while a go. I will post this either tonight or tomorrow.

This post is about the collage/journal that I just did.

Let me start by telling that 2013 has been a good year for me. First and foremost my health has been very good. All the regular tests showing a good result from previous surgery. Our trip to Dartmouth hospital in New Hampshire last July got excellent report from Dr. Powell.

I was at the most of my creativity by working hard for my blog. Although I felt that it did consume much of my time; but I was blessed that I gained so much joy and felt very  happy each second, minute, hour, day, week, month and through out the year of 2013. 

I discovered that I love photography very much that I bought a camera and lenses that I never thought I would buy. I took  photography lessons on line and gained so much from it. I took beautiful pictures of people outdoor which I love doing very much. None of these  I ever think about of doing before 2013.  Now here I am. I now have photography website (here), photography Facebook page (here) and this blog a platform to express my creativity that I love dearly.

Oh, let me say that I deliberately put my photography blog together in curiositaellya blog. The reason being is that I feel like I do not need a dedicated blog  for my photography just  yet. One day when 'ellyaphotography'  has becoming a more professional photographer/photography; I would created one just for it.

And of course I am ever so grateful to my supportive husband 'Steven' whom without him I would have not done and achieved what I have been achieving so far.
"Thank you Steven for all of your supports, understanding, and help through out 2013!"

I am ever so grateful that my son 'Buck' has successfully managed his own restaurant and lounge in Jakarta. Our love for each other has grown and I am very happy that my son constantly express his love to me which a mother's dream to have their son keep on telling he loves her very much. I know and I do believe although we are far a part physically; Buck and I are very close in our heart.

For these; I thank 2013! I can not ask for a better year than what 2013 has given me. 'Thank you 2013!'










Thank you so much for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!