photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year 2014!

Happy New Year 2014 Everyone!

As mentioned on my last post I was not feeling well for the last 3 weeks and right after posted the last post (With Gracie) I went to see a Dr. He said there is nothing wrong with my stomach and that I just have to eat bread, rice, egg, apple and banana for a day or two. And that is what I have been doing. I feel much better today. 

I have been wanting to paint similar one like this for Christmas wishes to you that I carried my painting material to our home in Delray, Florida on mid December, but I was very sick while over  there that I could not do anything.


So here is my wishes to you and hope that you All have a great success achieving what ever it is you are trying to achieve in 2014.

Do you have a New Year resolutions? I do, but I won't mention them to any one since for me it is useless. I never carry out my new year's  resolutions so this time I will keep it in my heart and hopefully that I can carry out as planned.

We are officially moving  to a new home by the end of January 2014.  I would like to take this opportunity to say that I think I wont be able to post as much like I used to although in my heart I want it very much. It is mainly because I am starting to pack and it's like my mind is all over the place right now that I can not focus. I will post something once in a while. I can tell you this though; that once we are in our new home there will be a lot to post about mainly about our new home. In between I just have to follow my mood and hopefully I can update my situation to you all.

Oh, have you seen these little cookies below? Those little biscuits with colorful sugar on top? I was so happy to see them in an Asian grocery the other day. I have not seen this for almost 40 years. These are my childhood cookies. It brought beautiful childhood memories when saw this in the store for the first time. I thought it is good to take picture out of and share them with you.










Thank you so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!