photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Friday, January 3, 2014

With Gracie (Photography)

Hello,
First of all "HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014". Hope you all had a wonderful time in welcoming the year of 2014.
 I am sorry for I have not been posting anything for over 2 weeks now. I have been ill with cold, cough, runny nose for 3 weeks and now it seems that I have a stomach flue that never goes away. I spent in bed a lone during Christmas Eve and I almost spending alone in bed again for New Year's Eve for the same reason; stomach ache. I told my husband that my stomach is churning that, excuse me, I went to the bathroom so many times. Well, New Year's day was my birthday and we supposed to go to another party, guess what; I woke up with the same problem that my stomach was churning and I felt dizzy that we did not go to that party at all. On top of that the cold from 3 weeks a go never goes away that I am still coughing.  When your body is not feeling fit it is hard to concentrate and do anything. So that is what is happening to me right now.

When typing this post I still feel not right in my stomach and my chest. I am thinking perhaps I need to see a doctor.

No, it was not a good start welcoming New Year 2014 for me.

Anyways, today's post is about me taking picture of Gracie. I had so much fun photographed Gracie not only she is gorgeous but I had a new lens as a birthday gift from my husband 'Steven.' So that is what I shot Gracie with. I can not wait to share the pictures with you.








What do you think! Lately I enjoy taking picture of people out door  like these. This is a practice for me but I am learning more and more and hoping I will develop more of my creativity in photography this year.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!