photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Chadha Family

This is the second time I shot this family.

This time I get to know this family more and therefore I was comfortable shooting at their home. 

Before I officially became a photographer; I did not have any idea when reading a photography blog that overtime she, the photographer becoming a part of the family she is taking picture out of. From shooting a new born until the new born has grown to a toddler then to a teenager. I could not grasp how a client can be so loyal to
a particular photographer. But now I know how it feels like since I shot this family twice. I met the parents before and this time I met the brother and his wife. I am in love with this job more than ever. 

I was a full time blogger before. The same blog here at CuriositaEllya blog. I blogged about recipes, home decor, craft, journaling, and more. I spent many hours in front of the computer and quite often until almost morning. Then continued the next morning until I got nauseous and became ill. 

Now with the photography job, I go out all the time. Either in people's home or out in nature. What I really love about it is that I am interacting with people; laughing, joking, discussing and making new friends.

I am still learning but I am happy I found and very much interested in photography.

This baby is so adorable. I do not know why, each time I came close to her, talked and smiled to her, she smiled back at me. Which made the photo session so easy because I do talk and interact with my client during the shoot. As she laughed and smiled at me, her mother said "she likes you Ellya!" I do love children.


Thank you so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ellya,
    I think the photos of the family are lovely. I love your blog design. I nominated you for the Liebster Award...you can find more information about this at http://www.thedecoratoraholic.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!