photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Welcome Spring 2014!

Spring is in the air! I am welcoming spring time with this beautiful lovely pink pastel color flowers.

I wish I know the name of the flowers. If I could only take the time open and read the label written on the wrap of the flowers I would have known what it is. If you know the name; please let me know?

To some of you probably know that we are going to move into a new home. Well, it is taking a long time for us  fixing up the new home. And the truth is we are still living in the old home while it is in the process of selling to the new owner. To our advantage, it works very well since we do not have to live in the new home with the renovation has been going on in there. Hopefully with in a month we are going to move into our new home. And I am super excited.

In the mean time, and with these pretty flowers I am going to wish you a 'happy spring time!'







Thank you so much for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!