photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

30 Days Through Ellya's Photography Lenses





Although this project  is still in the back of my mind; I can not wait to share it with you what it is that I am intending to do.

I would like to challenge myself to do a 30 days project about photography. It is a "30 Days Through Ellya's Photography Lenses" project.

Each day I will take picture of anything interest me and try to capture that particular moment of object through my camera. We, including me often take picture of pretty stuff like flowers on the vase, pretty food presentation, etc. This time I would like to take picture of odd things, like puddle on the street, snow and rain.

This project would be a very good project to improve my photography skills and at the same time I would take picture of odd stuff  otherwise I would not dare to take picture out of like I mentioned above.

I do not know when this project is going to start since I am in the middle of moving a house. But I would like to do it very soon. I know I talk about moving house all the time. This process of moving house has taken us forever and this time for sure is going to happen. So I am starting to pack some stuff and our current home filled with boxes right now. You know how hectic it is about moving a house can be.

Anyway, these are the list that I am intending to take pictures on my project. If you have any more ideas to add to this list please give me a shout, I will be so grateful for you to help me. And I thank you for that.

1. Around the home;  home decor like flower, furniture, vignettes (I know this is regular items but in can be included too)

2. Vitage china. Must include this, as vintage china is one of my favorite item to take picture out of.

3. Outside the house;  people, nature, street side, etc.

4. In the city; building, on the street side.

5. Weather condition; snow, rain, fog.

6. Food styling; ice cream, egg, vegetables, popsicles.

7. Movement; cars, trains, airplanes. Anything fast.

8. Kids are playing

9. Sports action.


Okay, I am very excited now. Can't wait to start my first day picture project. In the meantime, I will let you know for sure.
Thank you so much!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!